ChALC is a member based organisation whose primary role is the support of Town and Parish Councils.
This support takes various forms:
- Office, email or phone based information and advice normally available from Mon – Fri 09.00 – 17.00
- Website with access to 'member's only' documents and links
- Weekly e-bulletins updating members on changes both locally and nationally that will have an impact on their business and operation
- Model documents such as Standing Order, Financial Regulations, Employment Contract etc
- Employment Advice and support
- Advice on the obligations of the Code of Conduct
- Prompt and relevant interpretation of new law and access to specialist legal advice
In addition ChALC delivers a comprehensive training programme with considerable reductions in cost for members wishing to attend.
For a complete list of the benefits of membership please click on this LINK to download our leaflet. Remember membership benefits every council.